Have you started thinking about our Dinosaur Project yet?
Your challenge for this half term is to find out about Dinosaurs!
There are many ways you can do this and listed below are just a few ideas:
· Paint a picture of a dinosaur
· Collage a picture of a dinosaur and label its body parts
· Go on a walk and create your own dinosaur foot prints and photograph them
· Create a dinosaur habitat
· Create a model of a dinosaur head or pair of feet
· Why not visit a dinosaur park or museum and have your photograph taken with one!
· Find out some fascinating facts about dinosaurs and make a book
· Create some dinosaur bones
· Research fossils – can you make a book about fossil facts or create a model of a fossil?
Please bring in your Dinosaur Project in on
Wednesday 31st January
You can make your project as big or as small as you like but most importantly enjoy doing it!